Yesterday, we introduced you to the flip-side of FizzNiche, the Inforum Network. Today, we want to tell you how we’re planning on growing The Inforum Network through a nationwide hunt for sales representatives.
We’re Hiring Sales Representatives
We are hitting the ground running with The Inforum Network – and we need more feet on the ground!
So, we’re hiring sales representatives in major US cities who will be tasked introducing businesses in their local area to our Email Services Package.
This is an automated patient/client outreach program where they hand over their list of email addresses – and we keep them engaged by sending a weekly email containing an article from one of our Guest Bloggers. Plus, once we’ve established the relationship with their clients/patients via email – the small businesses can send us their announcements for sales, promotions and events and we’ll send them out to draw more people back again and again.
The package is priced just right (under $200/month) for small businesses and can easily show a return on investment quickly.
Sound Like Something You Could Sell?
Here’s how the sales program works:
- Stop by your local small businesses and tell them about our Automated Patient/Client Outreach Program.
- Walk them through the order and setup form.
- Earn a commission on that sale, and all purchases made by that client in the future.
We handle everything else. You don’t have to be available for customer support, technical questions, etc. We’ll take care of it all!
Full-Time, Part-Time, On-the-Side
We’re opening up these positions as commissioned contractors. Of course, this means that you don’t earn anything until you make a sale – but…
- You’re in control of your own hours. We won’t ask where you’ve been and how many businesses you’ve called on.
- You’re in control of how much you make. The math works out simply – if you sell 2-3 packages a week, you’ll be making around $50,000/year in commissions.
- You’re only responsible for selling. We handle everything else!
This is a JOB, not a business opportunity, so we offer our sales agents:
- Reimbursement for cell phone and internet use, travel costs and promotional “gifts” (like taking lunch in to a prospect).
- Brochures, business cards and any other materials they need to make a great impression.
- Training and support through our online portal.
Learn More and Apply
The full job description and application details are at The Inforum Network.