We offer full-service management of your blog.
- Link your blog to your Facebook page and Twitter feed for automatic updates
- Post an article from our library to your blog two times per week
- Give you access to post articles any time you’d like
… and we’ll do it all for just $283/month for our top niches.
The SEO Benefits
It’s true – if you build it RIGHT, they will come! Our clients see search traffic to their new blog posts within a few days and within 3-6 months, we’re able to double their existing search traffic.
- Freshness – Google loves fresh content. When it sees that your site is posting relevant content twice a week – it will begin to see your site as a more and more important resource.
- Relevancy – Talk about niche content! Our guest bloggers deliver some great tips, helpful how-tos and the kind of information your target market is looking for. When they go searching, they’ll find you because of the relevant answers Google is able to find on your site.
- Backlinks – Our guest bloggers love it when we publish their articles – so they tend to talk about it! They’ll most likely post a link on their own site to the article on your site letting their visitors know they’ve been quoted once again.
- The long tail- Do you know how many ways you can say “women in unwanted divorce”? According to our search reports, one of our clients has received 5,300 visitors from 1,470 variations of that term – to just 4 blog posts on their site. Only 10 of those variations sent more than 100 visitors… MOST of them sent only 1 visitor.With guest bloggers “speaking” on your site, you’ll cover a wider range of keywords simply by having topics described in different ways, from different points of view by different people.
Here’s an example (grabbed right from Google Analytics) showing the increase in search traffic that one of our clients saw from July through November in 2012 when we implemented this strategy for them:
That’s about double in just five months for a site that already had some decent search traffic.
What about a brand new site?
Here is the search traffic for a new site that was created in August 2012:
The domain was registered and the site was created and launched in August 2012… so this site had never been indexed by Google, it had never gotten any traffic before August 2012 because it didn’t exist before then… so this is truly a “from scratch” example. (Think 36 visitors per month isn’t enough? Neither do we… that’s why this strategy has more pieces that grow more traffic... keep reading!)
The Social Media Benefits
Of course, the social media benefits are there as well.
- Going Viral – Again, our guest bloggers love it when their articles are posted. So, they share the information with their Facebook friends and followers, their Twitter followers, on LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and more.
- Activity – Are you embarrassed to tell people that you have a Facebook page because you don’t have anything on it? With our services in place, you’ll have at least two new articles to direct your followers to each week.
- Share-Ready – Your posts will include easy-to-use sharing buttons that will allow all of your followers to “like” your posts and share them with their friends and followers.
- Exposure on the Top Networks – Each post that we place on your site will be shared across 10 of the Top 20 social networks including StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more.
Here’s all of the traffic (search, referrals, etc) for the first four months from that same brand-spanking-new site we launched in August 2012:
Yup… that’s our proof that if you build it (right and market it properly!) they will come!
Again, this was a brand new site. No followers, no subscribers, no existing traffic. Nothing.
All we did was employ our Blogging services and clicks came.
Our guest blogging services can be applied to just about any business! See how it is working for our current clients:
- AlwaysNewYou.com – A content website monetized with sales of the owner’s book and advertising placements.
- BBAudiology.com – An audiology practice / local business.
Here’s an example of what one of our guest blog posts looks like:
Each week, your site will receive 2 articles that are filled with relevant keywords, structured to get Google’s attention and primed and ready to go viral with social media distribution.
The FizzNiche Advantage
So… couldn’t you just do this by writing your own articles? Couldn’t you just pay for those packages of articles for $25?
Well… you could – but you wouldn’t get the same results!
Here’s what you’d be missing:
Larger Audience – Our guest bloggers have followers, visitors, fans, subscribers, etc. When their articles end up on your site, they tell their contacts about it and encourage them to come to your site. “Ghost” writers can’t do that for you, and doing it yourself won’t introduce you to a new audience.
With our guest bloggers, you’ll be introduced to new audiences up to 8 times every month!
Social Media Distribution – Each article that we publish on your site will be shared across at least 10 social media outlets. We have over 200 (and growing) accounts on nearly 50 social media sites – so we’re able to reach a lot more followers than you can on your own channels alone.
A Client Who Tried to Do it Without Us
Here’s a great example of the impact that our guest bloggers and social distribution make…
A client started with us in October of 2012. They didn’t have Google Analytics setup, but we used their server stats to see that they were getting about 40 visitors per month.
We ran our guest blogging service for them through October… and just as we were into November, they asked to cancel. Bummer!
But – in March, 2013 they reached out to us.
“Here’s the deal… we saw what you were doing, and we thought we could do it ourselves. So, we started posting two articles to our site each week, shared them with our followers… and we are going nowhere. We’re ready to admit it – there is something that you do that we just can’t do on our own.”
One quick look at their stats shows exactly what happened:
Our blogging service had their traffic on the rise – raising it by 4 times in the first month… who knows how much we could have climbed in the following months.
But, as you can see – just posting to your own site twice a week doesn’t yield the same results. We can, quite simply, drive more traffic.
Our guest blogging service is hands-free and tech-free. We take care of everything so that you can focus on running your business.
This means that you don’t even have to know “how to blog” in order to have a successful blog driving traffic to you day after day.
With our services in place – you can put your content marketing strategy on auto-pilot!
Auto-Pilot to 10,000+ visitors per month
Here are the stats for one of our clients who loves that their blog is on auto-pilot. They were working hard for a year trying to get their blog off the ground and couldn’t seem to break the 1,000 visitor a month threshold. They turned the blog over to us – and we keep raising the bar:
The blog is now the top Referral source for the company’s other three sites where they sell products and services.
Our Top Niches – $283/month
We’ll fuel your blog with two post per week in any of these categories for just $283/month:
Fashion and Style
Private practice management
WAHM (work at home moms)
Balanced Life Habits
Health and Fitness
Diets (healthy approaches to eating)
Home and Family
Parties and Entertaining
Balance and inner-ear issues
Tips for kids and teeth
Benefits of a confident smile
Fresh breath tips
Health – Menopause, PMS
Are you in a business that is not represented on our top niche list? We may still be able to help! Contact us to discuss what you’re looking for. We can develop a content marketing plan for you in these categories:
- Real estate
- Home maintenance
- Home improvement
- Retail and shopping
- Coupons and deals
- Consumer protection
- Sports memorabilia
- Sports and Recreation
- Specific healthcare categories
- More! You tell us what you’re looking for and we can build a niche around you!
- Integration with your Facebook page and Twitter Feed
- Setup of your Facebook page and Twitter Feed if you don’t already have them
- 2 articles per week added to your site, Facebook and Twitter
- Each post includes a picture, is formatted and optimized for search engines
- Each post shared across 10 of the top social/sharing networks
- Motivation to get guest bloggers to promote the post
- A login for you to add your news whenever you’d like
Q – If you’re placing guest posts on my site – can I still post?
A – Yes! You definitely can and should. The more fresh, relevant content you can publish, the better. You’ll have a username and password to login and post your articles, news and updates whenever you’d like. It’s your site after all!
Q – Can’t I just submit an open call and have you send it out to your list?
A – Yes. You can submit a query by clicking here.
But, we’ve made our hands-free services affordable for you. Consider the time it would take you to submit an open call, read through the responses, format them for your blog, optimize them for the search engines, distribute them socially and alert the guest blogger.
We’ll do that for you 8 times a month for just $283/month in our top niches.
Q – Can I approve the posts before they are published?
A – You sure can! We’ll schedule the posts in advance so you can review them before they are published. Most of our clients do this for the first few weeks, but after a while they realize that it’s good content that they don’t have to worry about!
Q – Where does the content come from?
A – We have an ever-growing library of quality content from our network of over 3,000 guest bloggers here at FizzNiche. You can see samples of their work at: SmileInforum.com, PocketGreens.com and FitInforum.com
Q – I have a unique business – or – I’d really like to have unique content created just for me. Can you help me with that?
A – Yes. We do offer custom packages to develop content just for you. These start at $1,000 per month. Please contact us for more information.
Q – What if I already have a site?
A – That’s great! We can add a blog on to your existing domain. It could be at a link like www.yourdomain.com/blog. Please see our Blog Creation Package.
Q – What if I don’t have a site?
A – That’s fine too! We’ll walk you through everything we need – but you’ll see that we don’t need much. So, you can go from nothing to a live blog in little time and with little effort! Please see our Blog Creation Package.
The new blog that we create for you will become your site – so we’ll be sure it has an About Us page, a Contact Us page and a Home page that you can use to promote your products, services, books or anything else you’d like!
Q – I am not “technical” at all – what do I have to know or do to get this going?
A – Nothing really! If you haven’t gotten started on anything yet, we can build your blog and your social media for you from scratch. If you already have a site that you want us to attach your blog to, we’ll just need access to that site. Same thing for Facebook and Twitter. We can start from scratch, or get what we need with access to your pages.